NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Drummond Energy Bands treats personal information that Drummond Energy Bands collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Drummond Energy Bands products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Drummond Energy Bands does not own or control, or to people that Drummond Energy Bands does not employ or manage. In addition, certain Drummond Energy Bands related companies such as Publications, Brokrage Firms, and ISP’s have their own privacy statements which can be viewed online.
- This policy also covers an agreement with the sole purchaser of our software who enters into by way of purchase. The software purchased is for their own personal usage and that all information shared by Drummond Energy Bands to the sole purchaser remains confidential. Drummond Energy Bands reserves the right at their sole discretion to deny or remove service to the sole purchaser if they are thought to be in breach of this agreement.
Information Collection and Use
- Drummond Energy Bands collects personal information when you register with Drummond Energy Bands, when you use Drummond Energy Bands products or services, when you visit Drummond Energy Bands pages or the pages of certain Drummond Energy Bands partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Drummond Energy Bands may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address. Once you register with Drummond Energy Bands and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Drummond Energy Bands collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Drummond Energy Bands automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Drummond Energy Bands cookie information, and the page you request.
- Drummond Energy Bands uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Drummond Energy Bands does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Drummond Energy Bands under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Drummond Energy Bands communicate with you about offers from Drummond Energy Bands and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Drummond Energy Bands to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Drummond Energy Bands sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Drummond Energy Bands displays targeted product or service advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, men ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Drummond Energy Bands may set and access Drummond Energy Bands cookies on your computer.
- Drummond Energy Bands lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Drummond Energy Bands cookies.
- Drummond Energy Bands uses web beacons to access Drummond Energy Bands cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Drummond Energy Bands products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about security, including the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please contact us directly.
- Drummond Energy Bands may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Drummond Energy Bands account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.